How do I know you understand me?
A new workshop on bringing more empathy into your relationships at work and at home
What will you learn?
Wonderful though dogs may be, there will be times when people want more from their friends, colleagues and family. That means:
- bringing an empathic presence to yourself and others
- creating a safe space that enables people to express their vulnerabilities
- showing other people that you ‘get’ them
- listening for the needs underlying people’s judgments and criticisms, even when these are directed at you
- defusing conflict by empathising with people’s needs and building connection.
- Richer, closer and more satisfying relationships.
- Confidence in handling strong emotions
- Gratitude from your family, colleagues and friends because they will know that you understand them.
Saturday 1st July and Saturday 8th July
I ask £197 for the workshop.
I genuinely want it to be available to anyone, so if money would prevent you from attending, please contact me.