How do I know you understand me?
A new workshop on bringing more empathy into your relationships at work and at home
What will you learn?
We will explore and practise how to:
- bring an empathic presence to yourself and others
- create a safe space that enables people to express their vulnerabilities
- show other people that you ‘get’ them
- listen for the needs underlying people’s judgments and criticisms
- defuse conflict by empathising with people’s needs and building connection.
- Richer, closer and more satisfying relationships.
- Confidence in handling strong emotions
- Gratitude from your family, colleagues and friends because they will know that you understand them.
Saturday 1st July and Saturday 8th July
I ask £197 for the workshop.
I genuinely want it to be available to anyone, so if money would prevent you from attending, please contact me.
If you have already attended a workshop on empathy but would like to explore the subject further, please contact me for a special deal.