Serious fun online
In the NVC DOJO programme you will find a group of people dedicated to:
• co-creating a space in which everyone feels safe to show up with vulnerability
• attending regularly, so that we create cohesion and mutual support
• focusing on a shared purpose, which is to deepen our understanding of NVC ethos, principles and processes and to take action to put them into practice
• finding the courage to engage in dialogue, so that we tackle difficult things as they arise
• offering and receiving support and celebrating success.
‘Spend time with Jo and learn what she has to offer. She models NVC so effortlessly.’
It’s not an exaggeration to say that Jo and her NVC teaching has changed my life. Because now, not only do I have the elegant approach and structures of NVC at my side to help me better communicate with more clarity and skill; with respect and compassion for the other person, and myself too. But, surprisingly, I’ve realised the more I communicate from an NVC perspective, the more I feel things actually shifting inside me too i.e. me being more compassionate with others (myself too). So, this is far more than just a communication toolbox, this is a way of being in the world.