Online Practice Group
Keep NVC alive when you don’t have the time or resources to attend workshops.
One easy and accessible way is to join in the monthly online practice group sessions.
Be part of a supportive group that:
- takes NVC to deeper levels
- celebrates each others’ successes (and it can be inspirational and motivating to hear what others are managing to do)
- shares common challenges, so that you know you’re not alone
- experiments with different roles in real or imagined situations, which is such a powerful way of learning.
You are most welcome to join the series if you have:
- completed a Foundation Training with me or with another certified trainer, or
- completed my Building Better Relationships programme or
- have acquired some knowledge of NVC by working with me or with other NVC trainers
It helps to create a safe space when the same people turn up on all three dates, so I do recommend that you sign up for the series if you possible can.
Contents: We will explore issues that you bring, so that the learning relates to things that are alive and current for you
Dates: Fridays 26th October, 16th November
Time: 15.30 – 17.30
Cost: £60 for three online practice groups. £25 per webinar if you can’t make all three.